Hospitality Crisis Management
Mitigate Risk. Build Resilience. Improve Performance. Reduce Costs.
Covid-19 has highlighted the fact that the travel and tourism industry is exposed to a global crisis of confidence and steps need to be taken quickly to mitigate the impact on our business. Difficult decisions will need to be taken quickly to protect assets and value, at the same time as making sure the business is in good shape to take advantage of the inevitable rebound.
Horwath HTL, assisted by Crowe International professional services experts and cooperating local law firms have the expertise and experience to help you navigate these troubled waters effectively, managing all of the various stakeholders effectively to make sure that the underlying business is secure and not adversely affected.
- Analyse/identify immediate operational risks
- Improve the bottom line through cost-saving measures
- Provide support to management teams
- Understand the legal implications of management contract agreements and franchise relationships
- Existing Loan Covenants advice and support
- Breaches of contract
- Labour considerations
Click here to view our brochure
For more information please get in touch at email@example.com